Hoi An Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. This Hoi An City Tour Half Day will help you to explore its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
HOI AN CITY TOUR HALF DAY – PRIVATE TOUR
- Meeting Location: Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang, Vietnam
- Duration: 03– 04 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Hoi An City Tours
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Hoi An City Tour Half Day Highlights:
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Hoi An, Vietnam
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Hoi An cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Hoi An Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Hoi An City Tour Half Day Itinerary:
9:00 am our guide and driver will pick you up your hotel and start your Hoi An city tour half day to explore Hoi An Ancient Town. Firstly we will visit Hoi An market, the most popular and busiest market in the city. Continue to visit the Fujien Chinese temple, Tan Ky ancient house, the famous Japanese Covered Bridge and great shopping (best tailor of world with reasonable). Then you will make a boat trip on Thu Bon River. After having lunch at local restaurant, we take you back to your hotel and finish your hue city tour half day with Vietnam Shore Excursions.
English speaking guide, Lunch at first class restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, River Cruise, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
WHY BOOK OUR HOI AN CITY TOUR HALF DAY?
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportation
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kind of food is selected carefully and safely.
HOW TO BOOK HOI AN CITY TOUR HALF DAY
Vietnam Shore Excursions has been the leading expert in tailor-made travel and shore excursions to Vietnam since 2014. Our professionally curated journeys reflect our depth of experience and creativity. Our extensive insight into the region allows us to deliver an exceptional, authentic experience that connects travellers to the local people for a deeper understanding of the culture and history. Our expertise is based on our intimate knowledge of each destination and trusted personal relationships with noteworthy individuals cultivated over the years. As such we are able to curate and design itineraries and programs that offer our guests an authentic and immersive experience.
For further information, please feel free to see our Hoi An Travel Guide or contact us:
HOI AN CITY TOUR HALF DAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
We ask for 30 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this tour. The rest of balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’
You can be interested in Hue An Bike Tour or Hoi An Food Tour