Hanoi Shore Excursions will help all valued cruise ship passengers to explore all hidden charms and beauties of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. It is known as one of the most ancient capitals in the world, where travellers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and unique museums within the city Centre. A great place to explore on foot, this French-colonial city is also known for its delectable cuisine, vibrant nightlife, silks and handicrafts, as well as a multi-cultural community that’s made up of Chinese, French and Russian influences…
HANOI SHORE EXCURSIONS FROM CAI LAN PORT
- Port of Call: Halong Bay (Cai Lan), Vietnam
- Meeting Location: Halong Bay (Cai Lan), Vietnam
- End Location: Halong Bay (Cai Lan), Vietnam
- Duration: 08 – 10 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Hanoi Shore Excursions from Cruise Ship
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Restrictions: Your knees and shoulders must be covered all times during the tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Hanoi Shore Excursions Highlights:
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Hanoi
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guides
- Taste various delicious kinds of Hanoi cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Hanoi Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Hanoi Shore Excursions Itinerary:
08:00 our guide and driver will pick you up at the Cai Lan Port port and transfer to visit Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. Firstly we will visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam. Next you will have a chance to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside to take photos) and his former residence, the One Pillar Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple. After that we will take you to visit the Hanoi Hilton Prison Museum. Here you will understand more the long history of Vietnam in war time. Then we will have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will take panoramic cyclo along 36 streets (Old Quarter) and Hoan Kiem lake and visit Ngoc Son temple later. Finally we will take you back the Cai Lan Port and end your Hanoi Shore Excursions with Vietnam Shore Excursions.
English speaking guide, Air-conditioned transport, Private cyclo ride, Lunch at local restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
WHY BOOK OUR HANOI SHORE EXCURSIONS?
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Port pick-up with private transportation
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Reliable: Return to ship guarantee
Cars We Use: All kind of cars are new, air-conditioned, big, high ceiling and good seat belts.
Food we serve: All kind of food is selected carefully and safely.
HOW TO BOOK HANOI SHORE EXCURSIONS
Vietnam Shore Excursions has been the leading expert in tailor-made travel and shore excursions to Vietnam since 2014. Our professionally curated journeys reflect our depth of experience and creativity. Our extensive insight into the region allows us to deliver an exceptional, authentic experience that connects travellers to the local people for a deeper understanding of the culture and history. Our expertise is based on our intimate knowledge of each destination and trusted personal relationships with noteworthy individuals cultivated over the years. As such we are able to curate and design itineraries and programs that offer our guests an authentic and immersive experience.
For further information, please feel free to see our Hanoi Shore Excursions Travel Guide or contact us:
HANOI SHORE EXCURSIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
We ask for 30 % deposit on your receipt of our Paypal invoice for this tour. The rest of balance you will pay at the end of your tour tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (Paypal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’
You can be interested in Hue Shore Excursions or Ho Chi Minh City Shore Excursions