Nha Trang Tour – Full Day Private Tour are specially designed for clients to explore all highlights of Nha Trang. Nha Trang is known as the Riviera of the South China Sea, offers a six-kilometer stretch of beautiful coastline with white sandy beaches, clear waters with an abundance of marine life and thriving reefs, verdant mountain ranges at each end, as well as 19 untouched islets that are just a short boat ride away.
NHA TRANG TOUR – FULL DAY PRIVATE TOUR
- Meeting Location: Hotel in Nha Trang, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotel in Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Duration: 06 – 08 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Nha Trang Tours
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Restrictions: Your knees and shoulders must be covered all times during the tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Nha Trang Tour Highlights:
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Nha Trang
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Nha Trang cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Nha Trang Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Nha Trang Tour Itinerary:
08:00 our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to visit hand craft villages: Making hand-made clay cooking stoves, sleeping mats, conical traditional Vietnamese hats and rice paper cake. Customers will have a great opportunity to experience with local people and understand more their livelihood. Then transfer to visit Po Nagar temple. This place will show you the best picture of Champa Cultures and architectures. Continue to visit Long Sơn Pogoda with a big buddha statue. Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will have great time for shopping at Dam market and relax at Nha Trang Beach. Finally we will take you back to your hotel and end your Nha Trang Tour with Vietnam Shore Excursions.
English speaking guide, Air-conditioned transport, Lunch at local restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
WHY BOOK OUR NHA TRANG TOUR?
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Port pick-up with private transportation
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Reliable: Return to ship guarantee
Cars We Use: All kind of cars are new, air-conditioned, big, high ceiling and good seat belts.
Food we serve: All kind of food is selected carefully and safely.
HOW TO BOOK NHA TRANG TOUR
Vietnam Shore Excursions has been the leading expert in tailor-made travel and shore excursions to Vietnam since 2014. Our professionally curated journeys reflect our depth of experience and creativity. Our extensive insight into the region allows us to deliver an exceptional, authentic experience that connects travellers to the local people for a deeper understanding of the culture and history. Our expertise is based on our intimate knowledge of each destination and trusted personal relationships with noteworthy individuals cultivated over the years. As such we are able to curate and design itineraries and programs that offer our guests an authentic and immersive experience.
For further information, please feel free to see our Nha Trang Travel Guide or contact us:
NHA TRANG TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
We ask for 30 % deposit on your receipt of our Paypal invoice for this tour. The rest of balance you will pay at the end of your tour tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (Paypal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’
You can be interested in Ho Chi Minh City Tour or Mekong Delta Tour