Mai Chau 1 Day Tour is an excellent excursion for valued clients who stay in Hanoi and want to discover all the hidden charms and beauties of Mai Chau, Vietnam with the most professional and private services. By booking our Mai Chau 1 Day Tour, you will have a great chance to admire the natural beauties and exotic cultures of Vietnam’s hill tribes with the countryside, enjoy breathtaking scenery, and immerse yourself in the wonders of Mai Chau valley. Moreover, you can enjoy the best food in the world.
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels. With over 15 years of experience in organizing Vietnam Tour Package for many international customers, we guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience. Please check out our suggested Hanoi Tours or North Vietnam Tours. If you do not find any suitable itinerary, please contact our Vietnam travel experts. We will help you customize a unique Mai Chau 1 Day Tour – Private Tour that is for you and your group.
Mai Chau is located in a rural valley with towering cliffs, a unique culture and a relaxed atmosphere and only a three-hour drive from Hanoi. There are some nice things to do in Mai Chau, such as cycling through the beautiful green rice fields, visiting minority villages, trekking in Pu Luong and enjoying the traditional Tai dances in the evening.
Mai Chau Day Tour Information
- Destination: Hanoi – Mai Chau– Hanoi
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: 1 Day
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Mai Chau 1 Day Tour
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Mai Chau 1 Day Tour Itinerary
At 07.30 Am: our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to visit Mai Chau. Starting Mai Chau 1 Day Tour – Private Tour with Vietnam shore Excursions. You will have a wonderful opportunity to admire many beautiful landscapes and views along the way and visit the Muong tribes and then Thung Khe Pass for a spectacular view of Mai Chau Valley.
On arrival, you will have your time to relax and have an authentic lunch with a local family of the White Thai tribe and enjoy some free time to acquaint yourself with the villagers. In the afternoon, we will continue our Mai Chau Day Tour by riding a bike through narrow village path, see terraced rice paddies and small villages, discovering the natural beauties of the valley and encountering the culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on our visits to the Pom Coong and Na Phon villages. Finally, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Hanoi. End this Mai Chau 1 day tour. Thank you and say goodbye!
Inclusions: English speaking guide, Air-conditioned transport, Lunch at local restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Bike, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Exclusions: Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
- Maybe you are interested in Mai Chau Tour 2 Days, Hanoi City Tour 1 Day or Hoa Lu Tam Coc Day Tour when you stay in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 60 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this Mai Chau 1 Day Tour from Hanoi. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- If you cancel the trip 40 days before the arrival, VSE will refund your deposit.
- If you cancel the trip 39 – 30 days before the arrival, you will lose 10% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 29 – 15 days before the arrival, you will lose 30% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 14 – 7 days before the arrival, you will lose 50% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 6 – 2 days before the arrival, you will lose 75% of the full payment.
- If you cancel less than 2 days, you will lose 100% of the full payment.
Are you tempted to visit Mai Chau, Vietnam? Why not let Vietnam Shore Excursions arrange your perfect Private Mai Chau 1 Day Tour from Hanoi? Tell us your own ideas and requests by mailing to email@example.com. One of our travel experts will get back to you as soon as possible!
Urgent booking? Please call/ WhatsApp us at: +84913138096