Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour 3 Days is the wonderfull tour package for all valued clients who stay in Hanoi and would like to have a 3-day trip to explore all the hidden charms and beauties of the Ban Gioc Waterfall and Ba Be Lake. We are highly recommended by many clients on TripAdvisor, Cruise Critic and Private Guide. With over 15 years of experience in organizing Vietnam Tour Package for many international customers, we guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience.
Please check out our suggested Hanoi Tours or North Vietnam Tours. If you do not find any suitable itinerary, please contact our Vietnam travel experts. We will help you customize a unique Hanoi to Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour that is for you and your group.
Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour Information
- Destinations: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Hanoi
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: 3 Days
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Hanoi to Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour Itinerary
Please note that this proposed Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour from Hanoi is subject to availability. We only proceed with all reservations upon receiving your written confirmation. We recommend your confirmation as early as possible.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake (L, D)
At 8:00 AM: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and start the Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour from Hanoi with Vietnam Shore Excursions. You will have a great chance to admire and enjoy many beautiful landscapes and scenery on the way to Ba Be Lake. You also visit Tay minority community who mostly live off the cultivation of rice.
On arrival, we will take a boat ride along the Nang River and explore Ba Be Lake, the caves of Puong Cave, the rapids of the Dau Dang waterfall and tiny Widow Island. Moreover, you can visit the stilt houses of the Tay community in Pac Ngoi Village where you will spend the night in your hotel. Have dinner at a local restaurant or hotel. Overnight in Bac Kan.
Day 2: Ba Be – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall (B, L, D)
Pick you up at your hotel in Ba Be Lake and transfer to Cao Bang close to Vietnam’s northern border with China. You will be introduced to the Nung people in the village of Phuoc Sen, a small village famous for the production of farming tools. Like the Tays, the Nungs largely live by farming the terraced rice paddies. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to visit Ban Gioc Waterfall, the majestic falls that demarcate the border between Vietnam and China. We can spend our leisure time relaxing and taking souvenir photos as you soak up the sublime atmosphere of Vietnam’s most beautiful waterfall. Have dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Cao Bang.
Day 3: Ba Be Lake – Hanoi (B, L)
Pick you up at your hotel in Cao Bang and transfer back to Hanoi. It is a journey of approximately 185 miles (310 kilometers) through vertiginous rice paddies and remote villages. You will get the chance to stop at an ethnic village known for its tobacco production. This is the road less traveled in Vietnam, offering the chance to enjoy some peace and tranquility. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, our tour guide and driver drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi. End the Hanoi to Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour. Say goodbye!
- Private transportation as program
- Hotel accommodation (Check-in time: 14h00, Check-out time: 12h00)
- English speaking guides
- All entrance fees & boat trips to indicated sights
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Visa approval letter to Vietnam (Except for $25 usd per person as stamping fee at the airport)
- International flights.
- Vietnamese entry visa fee: US$25
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Tips for guides and drivers
Why Book Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour from Hanoi?
Leading Tour Operator: Highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportations
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kinds of food are selected carefully and safely.
How to Book Ban Gioc Waterfall Tours?
It is very easy to book a Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour with us. Simply send us an inquiry. Then you will reply as soon as possible with the full itinerary and the price of the tour.
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Vietnam Shore Excursions
Online Support: David Nguyen
Hotline: +84913138096 (WhatsApp)
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 60 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour from Hanoi. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- If you cancel the trip 40 days before the arrival, VSE will refund your deposit.
- If you cancel the trip 39 – 30 days before the arrival, you will lose 10% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 29 – 15 days before the arrival, you will lose 30% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 14 – 7 days before the arrival, you will lose 50% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 6 – 2 days before the arrival, you will lose 75% of the full payment.
- If you cancel less than 2 days, you will lose 100% of the full payment.
Are you tempted to visit Ban Gioc Waterfall, Vietnam? Why not let Vietnam Shore Excursions arrange your perfect Private Ban Gioc Waterfall Tour from Hanoi? Tell us your own ideas and requests by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our travel experts will get back to you as soon as possible!
Urgent booking? Please call/ WhatsApp us at: +84913138096