Ninh Binh Tour – Full Day Private Tour is a great day trip from Hanoi to explore all the top rated attractions of Ninh Binh in 1 day: the Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An ecotourism. By booking our Ninh Binh Tour Full Day from Hanoi, you will have a wonderful chance to explore Insights Ninh Binh with very special cultural identities and history as well as taste the best food of the world which are just in Ninh Binh.
Ninh Binh is a playground for adventurers, and an oasis for nature lovers. Vietnam’s first capital was established here, and today the area is a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site, full of mossy pagodas, striking limestone karsts, and surreal landscapes. Ready for an adventure? Here is the best Ninh Binh Day Trip from Hanoi.
Ninh Binh Tour Information
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: 08– 10 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Ninh Binh Tours
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Ninh Binh Tour Highlights
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Ninh Binh
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Ninh Binh cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Ninh Binh Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Ninh Binh Tour Itinerary
08:oo AM our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi, transfer to Ninh Binh and start our Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi. Our Ninh Binh Tour – Private Tour Full Day will begin with the most popular attraction in Ninh Binh, the Bai Dinh pagoda. This place is the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Hán statues, the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
Continuing our Ninh Binh Day Trip from Hanoi, we will visit Trang An eco-tourism. This place is a very famous attraction for the Ninh Binh 1 Day Tour. We will take a boat trip to visit the cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou, Sinh Cave, Si Cave…etc. Then we transfer you back to your hotel and end your Ninh Binh Tour with Vietnam Shore Excursions.
English speaking guide, Lunch at first class restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Private boat trip, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
Why Book Our Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportations
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kinds of food is selected carefully and safely.
How to Book Ninh Binh Tour from Hanoi
It is very easy to book a Ninh Binh Tour 1 Day with us. Simply send us an inquiry. Then you will reply as soon as possible with the full itinerary and the price of the tour.
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Vietnam Shore Excursions
Online Support: David Nguyen
Hotline: +84913138096 (WhatsApp)
Ninh Binh Tour Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 30 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this tour. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’