Dalat Tour – 3 Days from Ho Chi Minh is specially designed for all valued customers from Ho Chi Minh to explore all the hidden charms and beauties of Dalat in 3 days with the most professional services. With over 15 years of experience in organizing Vietnam Tour Package for many international customers, we guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience. Please check out the recommended South Vietnam Tours or Dalat Tours. If you do not find any suitable itinerary, please contact our Vietnam travel experts. We will help you customize a unique Dalat Tour that is exclusively for you.
Dalat Tour Package from Ho Chi Minh Information
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Duration: 3 days
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Dalat Tour
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Restrictions: Your knees and shoulders must be covered all times during the tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Dalat Tour Itinerary
Please note that this proposed Dalat Tour 3 Days 2 Nights from Ho Chi Minh is subject to availability. We only proceed with all reservations upon receiving your written confirmation. We recommend your confirmation as early as possible.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Dalat (L)
Pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh and transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport to take your flight to Dalat, Vietnam. Welcome to Dalat, our tour guide and driver will greet you at Lien Khuong International Airport and transfer to explore Dalat with Vietnam Shore Excursions. On arrival, we will visit Datanla Waterfall – the majestic waterfall with 7 floors and this is considered the most beautiful waterfall in Dalat.
Continuing your Dalat Tour from Ho Chi Minh, we will visit the Lam Vien Square, a place considered as a symbol of Dalat with the image of the Da Quy flower very special with the unique artichoke flower. This is the place where all the major activities and events of Dalat city will take place.
Next, we will visit the Dalat Flower Garden. Visitors will be immersed in a campus full of flowers with a multitude of different flowers, with a variety of colors. Finally, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 2: Dalat City Tour (B, L)
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Dalat and transfer to visit the Truc Lam Zen Monastery, one of the largest monasteries in Vietnam. You will have a chance to visit the architecture of the Zen Monastery on the pine hill and learn about Buddhism. From the monastery, they can see the very poetic Tuyen Lam lake.
Continuing with the Dalat Tour Package, we will visit the Clay Tunnel, a work made of clay with many different paintings of famous places of Dalat. Visitors will discover the story of the history of Dalat and its cultural characteristics. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Next, you will be transferred to visit and experience at a strawberry garden, hand-picking strawberries. Finally, we will transfer back to your hotel in Dalat. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 3: Dalat Departure (B)
Pick you up at your hotel in Dalat and transfer to the Lien Khuong International Airport to take your flight back to Ho Chi Minh or next stop. End the Dalat Tour from Ho Chi Minh. Say Goodbye.
- Domestic flights: SGN – DLI; DLI – SGN
- Private transportation as program
- Hotel accommodation (Check-in time: 14h00, Check-out time: 12h00)
- English speaking guides
- All entrance fees & boat trips to indicated sights
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Visa approval letter to Vietnam (Except for $25 usd per person as stamping fee at the airport)
- International flights.
- Vietnamese entry visa fee: US$25
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Tips for guides and drivers
Why Book Our Dalat Tour Package?
Leading Tour Operator: Highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportations
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kinds of food are selected carefully and safely.
How to Book Tours to Dalat?
It is very easy to book a Dalat Tour 3 Days with us. Simply send us an inquiry. Then you will reply as soon as possible with the full itinerary and the price of the tour.
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Vietnam Shore Excursions
Online Support: David Nguyen
Hotline: +84913138096 (WhatsApp)
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 60 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this Dalat Tour 3 Days. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- If you cancel the trip 40 days before the arrival, VSE will refund your deposit.
- If you cancel the trip 39-30 days before the arrival, you will lose 10% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 29-15 days before the arrival, you will lose 30% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 14-7 days before the arrival, you will lose 50% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 6-2 days before the arrival, you will lose 75% of the full payment.
- If you cancel less than 2 days, you will lose 100% of the full payment.
Are you tempted to visit Dalat Vietnam? Why not let Vietnam Shore Excursions arrange your perfect Private Dalat Tour Package from Ho Chi Minh? Tell us your own ideas and requests by mailing to email@example.com. One of our travel experts will get back to you as soon as possible!
Urgent booking? Please call/ WhatsApp us at: +84913138096