Hue is famous for not only the great constructions of the feudal emperors and religious places but also local cuisine. Hue City Tour Half Day will bring you back the time of the vanished Vietnamese feudal empire – Nguyen Dynasty and learn more about the former national political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam, including the Citadel, Cruise on Perfume River, Thien Mu Pagoda as well as the values of local lifestyle. Do contact us today!
Hue City Tour Half Day Informaiton
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Hue City, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Hue City, Vietnam
- Duration: 03– 04 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Hue City Tour Half Day
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Hue City Tour Half Day Highlights
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Hue, Vietnam
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Hue cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Hue Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Hue City Tour Half Day Itinerary
9:00 am our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and start your Hue City Tour Half Day. Firstly, we will take a boat trip along the Perfume River and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and peaceful sceneries along the bank sides of the river. Continuing the Hue City Tours, we will get off the boat and take a visit at Thien Mu Pagoda which is featured in various songs and poems about Hue, and known as the oldest pagoda in the city. Get more knowledge about its historic stories as well as admire ancient architectural structures of the octagonal tower, and the natural setting of the bonsai garden.
Keep doing the Hue City Tour Half Day, you will be transferred to visit the Hue Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty built many constructions of Flag Tower, Five Phoenix Pavilion, Thai Hoa Palace, Nine Urn Dynasties, etc.. In our Hue Private City Tour, we should not miss the Dong Ba Market – the most popular and busiest market in the city. Free to go shopping around and get a glimpse of the local life and get more experience about local people here. Then we will have lunch at a local restaurant. Finishing the Hue City Tour Half Day, our tour guide and driver will take you back to your hotel. Vietnam Shore Excursions wishes you to have a great time with us.
English speaking guide, Lunch at first class restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, River Cruise, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
Why Book Our Hue City Tour Half Day
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportations
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kinds of food is selected carefully and safely.
How to Book Hue City Tour Half Day
It is very easy to book a Hue City Tour Half Day with us. Simply send us an inquiry. Then you will reply as soon as possible with the full itinerary and the price of the tour.
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Vietnam Shore Excursions
Online Support: David Nguyen
Hotline: +84913138096 (WhatsApp)
Hue City Tour Half Day Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 30 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this tour. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’