Hue Food Tour is especially customized for all valued foodies with special and unique experiences of Hue Cuisine, culture and history. Our street food tour takes you off the tourist path, to experience the real taste of Hue. Enjoy one of Vietnam’s most enjoyable passions and let all your senses come alive, with scrumptious tastings in locally loved venues. In between tastings, receive an insight into the culture and customs which define Hue City, Vietnam.
HUE FOOD TOUR BY WALKING
- Meeting Location: Hotel in Hue City, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotel in Hue City, Vietnam
- Availability: Monday – Sunday
+ 09:00 am – 01:00 pm
+ 02:00 pm – 06:00 pm
+ 05:00 pm – 09:00 pm
- Transportation: On foot (Walking)
- Tour Type: Hue Street Food Tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
- Recommendation: Come with an empty stomach
Hue Food Tour Highlights:
- Taste various delicious kinds of Hue Cuisine
- Chat and experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand Hue Cultures
- Be guided by well-educated and professional food experts
- Serve all culinary preferences
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- Relax and enjoy all hidden beauties of Hue city on foot
Hue Food Tour Itinerary:
9:00 AM our guide and driver will pick you up your hotel and start your hue food tour with Vietnam Shore Excursions. Firstly you will visit the Dong Ba market to see and try most of the ingredients in making Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. Continue to relax and discover all hidden beauties of Hue city, the former capital of Vietnam and learn local cultures on the way – in the street markets, sidewalk cafes and sleek new restaurants and pubs. Then we will stop over to enjoy Vietnamese Coffee with condensed milk. After that we will take you back your hotel and end your hue food tour.
Please note: Food lovers will eat different kinds of Hue Cuisine at various street food restaurants during the tour.
- Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup (Bún bò Huế)
- Clam Rice (Cơm Hến)
- Pho (Phở)
- Grilled Pork Vermicelli (Bún thịt nướng)
- Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp (Bánh bèo chén)
- Steamed flat rice dumplings (Bánh nậm)
- Filtered Tapioca Dumplings (Bánh lọc)
- Grilled Ground Pork on Stick (Nem lụi)
- Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper (Bánh ướt)
- Hue Fried Pancake (Bánh khoái)
- Sweet Soup (Chè)
- Hue Seasonal Fruits (Trái cây)
- Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk (Cà phê sữa)
English speaking food expert, Hotel pick up and drop off, Entrance tickets at all sites, Various delicious kinds of Hue Cuisine (06 courses), Vietnamese Coffee with condensed milk, All fuel, tolls and parking fees, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, Any costs not included above
WHY BOOK OUR HUE FOOD TOUR?
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportations
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kind of food is selected carefully and safely.
HOW TO BOOK HUE FOOD TOUR
Vietnam Shore Excursions has been the leading expert in tailor-made travel and shore excursions to Vietnam since 2014. Our professionally curated journeys reflect our depth of experience and creativity. Our extensive insight into the region allows us to deliver an exceptional, authentic experience that connects travellers to the local people for a deeper understanding of the culture and history. Our expertise is based on our intimate knowledge of each destination and trusted personal relationships with noteworthy individuals cultivated over the years. As such we are able to curate and design itineraries and programs that offer our guests an authentic and immersive experience.
For further information da nang food tour by walking, please feel free to see our Hue Travel Guide or contact us:
HUE FOOD TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
We ask for 30 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this tour. The rest of balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’