Paradise Cave Tour is a wonderful day tour for all valued customers who stay in Hue or Dong Hoi city and want to explore all the hidden charms and beauties of the Paradise Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in the cave system in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. Moreover, you can have a great chance to study more about vietnamese history and culture as well as enjoy various delicious specialties.
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels. With over 15 years of experience in organizing Vietnam Tour Package for many international customers, we guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience. Please check out the recommended Phong Nha Cave Tours or Central Vietnam Tours. If you do not find any suitable itinerary, please contact our Vietnam travel experts. We will help you to customize a unique Phong Nha Paradise Cave Tour that is exclusively for you.
Paradise cave or Hang Thien Duong was found by a local man named “Ho Khanh in 2005”. The cave was researched by the British Cave Research Association with a total length of 31,4km and was considered as the dried-longest cave in Asia. The cave has been formed over 300 million of years based on scientist’s predictions with wonderful formations. It looks like a secret city hidden underground and is attractive to visitors. You can go further 4,5km to enjoy the secrets inside the cave.
Paradise Cave Tour Information
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Hue or Dong Hoi city, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Hue or Dong Hoi city, Vietnam
- Duration: 09 – 11 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Paradise Cave Tour
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Paradise Cave Vietnam Tour Itinerary
08:00 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue or Dong Hoi city and start the Paradise Cave Tour. You will have a great chance to admire the beautiful landscapes and views along the way to the Paradise Cave. On arrival, we will have lunch at a local restaurant. Continuing the Paradise Cave Vietnam Tour, we will have your great journey to explore Paradise Cave with stalactite and stalagmite inside the cave. You will be lost in an underground palace with many unique shapes, such as Champa Tower, Rong House of Highland Vietnam and many others.
Finishing the Phong Nha Paradise Cave Tour, our tour guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Dong Hoi or Hue city. End the Paradise Cave Day Tour with Vietnam Shore Excursions.
Inclusions: English speaking guide, Air-conditioned transport, Lunch at local restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Exclusions: Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
- You may be interested in other Phong Nha Cave Tours, such as Phong Nha Cave Tour from Hue, Hang Pygmy Exploration 2 Days 1 Night, or Kong Collapse Top Adventure 5 Days 4 Nights.
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 60 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this Paradise Cave Tour from Hue. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- If you cancel the trip 40 days before the arrival, VSE will refund your deposit.
- If you cancel the trip 39 – 30 days before the arrival, you will lose 10% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 29 – 15 days before the arrival, you will lose 30% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 14 – 7 days before the arrival, you will lose 50% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 6 – 2 days before the arrival, you will lose 75% of the full payment.
- If you cancel less than 2 days, you will lose 100% of the full payment.
Are you tempted to visit Paradise Cave, Vietnam? Why not let Vietnam Shore Excursions arrange your perfect Private Paradise Cave Tour? Tell us your own ideas and requests by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our travel experts will get back to you as soon as possible!
Urgent booking? Please call/ WhatsApp us at: +84913138096