Nha Trang is famous as the Riviera of the South China Sea, offers a six-kilometer stretch of beautiful coastline with white sandy beaches, clear waters with an abundance of marine life and thriving reefs, verdant mountain ranges at each end, as well as 19 untouched islets that are just a short boat ride away. This Nha Trang City Tour Half Day offers a myriad of sightseeing and recreational activities, the coastal town itself is steeped with breath-taking structures that date back to the Champa Kingdom, Buddhist temples, and gothic-style Catholic churches, as well as natural hot springs, salt fields, and unique waterfalls. Contact our travel expert today to have the best deal.
NHA TRANG CITY TOUR HALF DAY – PRIVATE TOUR
- Meeting Location: Hotel in Nha Trang, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotel in Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Duration: 03– 04 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Nha Trang City Tours
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Nha Trang City Tour Half Day Highlights:
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Nha Trang
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Nha Trang cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Nha Trang Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Nha Trang City Tour Half Day Itinerary:
9:00 am our guide and driver will pick you up your hotel and start your Nha Trang city tour half day to explore Nha Trang City. Firstly we will visit Ponagar Towers to understand more Cham Cultures, architecture and Hinduism in Vietnam. Continue to visit Long Son Pagoda with a big Buddha statue. Then you will have lunch at local restaurant. Next you will have a great time go shopping at Dam market. Finally we will take you back your hotel and end your nha trang city tour half day.
English speaking guide, Lunch at first class restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, , Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
WHY BOOK OUR NHA TRANG CITY TOUR HALF DAY?
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with high quality transportation
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Food we serve: All kind of food is selected carefully and safely.
HOW TO BOOK NHA TRANG CITY TOUR HALF DAY
Vietnam Shore Excursions has been the leading expert in tailor-made travel and shore excursions to Vietnam since 2014. Our professionally curated journeys reflect our depth of experience and creativity. Our extensive insight into the region allows us to deliver an exceptional, authentic experience that connects travellers to the local people for a deeper understanding of the culture and history. Our expertise is based on our intimate knowledge of each destination and trusted personal relationships with noteworthy individuals cultivated over the years. As such we are able to curate and design itineraries and programs that offer our guests an authentic and immersive experience.
For further information, please feel free to see our Nha Trang Travel Guide or contact us:
NHA TRANG CITY TOUR HALF DAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
We ask for 30 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this tour. The rest of balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’
You can be interested in Ho Chi Minh City Tour or Mekong Delta Tour