Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour is a great experience for valued clients who stay in Ho Chi Minh City and want to explore all top-rated attractions of Ho Chi Minh City in a half day. By booking our Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day, you not only have a wonderful time to visit the Reunification Hall, War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Post Office, but also taste the most scrumptious food of the world.
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels. With over 15 years of experience in organizing Vietnam Tour Package for many international customers, we guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience. Please check out the recommended South Vietnam Tours or Ho Chi Minh Tours. If you do not find any suitable itinerary, please contact us. We will help you to customize a unique Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour that is exclusively for you and your group.
Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour Information
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Restrictions: Your knees and shoulders must be covered all times during the tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day Itinerary
08:00 AM: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and start the Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour with Vietnam Shore Excursions. Our first stop of Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half Day is the Reunification Hall, the former palace of South Vietnam president and also known as the Independence Palace, which was built on the site of the former Norodom Palace. It represents the traditional philosophy, the oriental rituals, and the characteristics of the Vietnamese people in a harmonious combination with modern structures.
Continuing the Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour, we will visit the War Remnants Museum which was formerly known as the Museum of Chinese and American War Crimes, primarily deals with the American War, but the French-colonial period and conflicts with China are also documented. US armoured vehicles, artillery pieces, bombs and infantry weapons are on display outside. One corner of the grounds is devoted to the notorious French and South Vietnamese prisons on Phu Quoc and Con Son islands. Artefacts include that most iconic of French appliances, the guillotine, and the notoriously inhumane ‘tiger cages’ used to house war prisoners.
On our Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour, we cannot ignore the Notre Dame Cathedral and the old Post Office. We will have a great time walking around and taking photos here. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, our tour guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. End the Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour.
Inclusions: English speaking guide, Air-conditioned transport, Lunch at local restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Exclusions: Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
- You may be interested in Saigon Food Tour, Mekong Delta Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels Tour when you are staying in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 60 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- If you cancel the trip 40 days before the arrival, VSE will refund your deposit.
- If you cancel the trip 39 – 30 days before the arrival, you will lose 10% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 29 – 15 days before the arrival, you will lose 30% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 14 – 7 days before the arrival, you will lose 50% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 6 – 2 days before the arrival, you will lose 75% of the full payment.
- If you cancel less than 2 days, you will lose 100% of the full payment.
Are you tempted to visit Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam? Why not let Vietnam Shore Excursions arrange your perfect Private Ho Chi Minh Half Day Tour? Tell us your own ideas and requests by mailing to email@example.com. One of our travel experts will get back to you as soon as possible!
Urgent booking? Please call/ WhatsApp us at: +84913138096