Mekong Delta Tour will help you to discover all the beauties and hidden charms of Mekong Delta; enjoy various delicious speacialities; understand more Vietnam history and cultures. We guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience. Please check out suggested Mekong Delta Tour, if you do not find any proper itinerary, please contact our Vietnam travel experts. We will help you customize a special tour that is for you.
MEKONG DELTA TOUR – FULL DAY PRIVATE TOUR
Mekong Delta Tour Information:
- Meeting Location: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Duration: 07 – 09 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Mekong Delta Tours
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Mekong Delta Tour Highlights:
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Mekong Delta
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Mekong Delta cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Mekong Delta Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Mekong Delta Tour Itinerary:
08:00 our guide and driver will pick you up at Ho Chi Minh City and transfer My Tho City. Firstly we will make a boat ride along the river and visit local house, fruit plantations and fishing villages. Next we have a great chance to experience boat ride through natural canal in Ben Tre, enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea and “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, then have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will visit a family business, taste the delicious coconut candy and observe the pastoral life. After that we take you back to Phu My Port and end Mekong Delta tour with Vietnam Shore Excursions.
English speaking guide, Air-conditioned transport, Lunch at local restaurant, Boats in My Tho, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Boat, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
WHY BOOK OUR MEKONG DELTA TOUR?
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Port pick-up with private transportation
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Reliable: Return to ship guarantee
Cars We Use: All kind of cars are new, air-conditioned, big, high ceiling and good seat belts.
Food we serve: All kind of food is selected carefully and safely.
HOW TO BOOK MEKONG DELTA TOUR
Vietnam Shore Excursions has been the leading expert in tailor-made travel and shore excursions to Vietnam since 2014. Our professionally curated journeys reflect our depth of experience and creativity. Our extensive insight into the region allows us to deliver an exceptional, authentic experience that connects travellers to the local people for a deeper understanding of the culture and history. Our expertise is based on our intimate knowledge of each destination and trusted personal relationships with noteworthy individuals cultivated over the years. As such we are able to curate and design itineraries and programs that offer our guests an authentic and immersive experience.
For further information, please feel free to see our Mekong Delta Travel Guide or contact us:
MEKONG DELTA TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
We ask for 30 % deposit on your receipt of our Paypal invoice for this tour. The rest of balance you will pay at the end of your tour tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (Paypal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’
You can be interested in Ho Chi Minh City Tour or Cu Chi Tunnels Tour