Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Full Day Private Tour are specially customized for clients to explore all highlights of Ho Chi Minh City: Reunification Hall, War Remnants Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Post Office, Ben Thanh Market,… Especially customers can experience trishaw ride to see the hustle and bustle of Vietnamese life everywhere – in the street markets, sidewalk cafes and sleek new restaurants and pubs. Do contact us today!.
HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – FULL DAY PRIVATE TOUR
- Meeting Location: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Duration: 06 – 08 hours
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Ho Chi Minh City Tours
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Restrictions: Your knees and shoulders must be covered all times during the tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Ho Chi Minh City Tour Highlights:
- Discover all top-rated attractions of Ho Chi Minh City
- Be guided by well-educated and professional tour guide
- Taste various delicious kinds of Ho Chi Minh City cuisine
- Experience with local people, study their livelihoods and understand more Ho Chi Minh City Custom & Culture
- Care for the Environment
- Be off the beaten path experiences
- The most comfortable privacy with your group or family
Ho Chi Minh City Tour Itinerary:
08:00 our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to visit the Reunification Hall, the former palace of South Vietnam president. Then transfer to visit the War Remnants Museum where you can study more Vietnamese history of war. Next you will visit the Notre Dame Cathedral and the old Post Office. Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will vist China Town and Thien Hau temple. You also take the trishaw ride to see the hustle and bustle of Vietnamese life everywhere – in the street markets, sidewalk cafes and sleek new restaurants and pubs before going shopping at the Ben Thanh market. Finally we will take you back to your hotel and end your Ho Chi Minh City Tour with Vietnam Shore Excursions.
English speaking guide, Air-conditioned transport, Lunch at local restaurant, Entrance fees at all tourist sites, Trishaw ride, Cold water, Wet Tissues
Drinks, Tips for guides and drivers, Travel Insurance, any costs not included above
WHY BOOK OUR HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR?
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels.
Quality: Experienced, reliable local guides
Convenient: Hotel pick-up with private transportation
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries, at your own pace
Service: 24/7 Customer Support
Reliable: Return to ship guarantee
Cars We Use: All kind of cars are new, air-conditioned, big, high ceiling and good seat belts.
Food we serve: All kind of food is selected carefully and safely.
HOW TO BOOK HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
Vietnam Shore Excursions has been the leading expert in tailor-made travel and shore excursions to Vietnam since 2014. Our professionally curated journeys reflect our depth of experience and creativity. Our extensive insight into the region allows us to deliver an exceptional, authentic experience that connects travellers to the local people for a deeper understanding of the culture and history. Our expertise is based on our intimate knowledge of each destination and trusted personal relationships with noteworthy individuals cultivated over the years. As such we are able to curate and design itineraries and programs that offer our guests an authentic and immersive experience.
For further information, please feel free to see our Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide or contact us:
HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
We ask for 30 % deposit on your receipt of our Paypal invoice for this tour. The rest of balance you will pay at the end of your tour tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (Paypal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- 100% deposit return – if you cancel 28 days or more before your tour date
- 50 % deposit return – if you cancel between 28 & 14 days before your tour date, unless your tour slot can be resold
- Nil deport return – if you cancel less than 14 days before your tour date, or for ‘no show’
You can be interested in Mekong Delta Tour or Cu Chi Tunnels Tour