Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days 2 Nights is an excellent package tour for clients who stay in Ho Chi Minh and want to explore all the hidden charms and beauties of Mekong Delta, Vietnam in 3 Days. By booking our Mekong Delta 3 Day Tour, you not only have a chance to visit all islands on Ben Tre, Cai Rang Floating Market and Orchard Gardens in Can Tho, Tra Su Cajuput Forest and Fish Farm in Chau Doc, but also enjoy various delicious specialties and understand more about Vietnam history and cultures.
We are highly recommended by many customers on TripAdvisor, Viator, Cruise Critic, Private Guides and other prestige channels. With over 15 years of experience in organizing Vietnam Tour Package for many international customers, we guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience. Please check out the recommended South Vietnam Tours or Mekong Delta Tours. If you do not find any suitable itinerary, please contact us. We will help you to customize a unique Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days that is exclusively for you.
Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Information
- Meeting Location: Hotels in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- End Location: Hotels in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Duration: 2 days
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Restrictions: Your knees and shoulders must be covered all times during the tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Mekong Delta 3 Day Tour Itinerary
Please note that this proposed Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days 2 Nights is subject to availability. We only proceed with all reservations upon receiving your written confirmation. We recommend your confirmation as early as possible.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
Pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and start the Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days 2 Night with Vietnam Shore Excursions. You will have a great chance to admire the beautiful landscapes and views on the way to My Tho city in the Mekong Delta. On arrival, we will take a boat ride along the river to visit local houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages. Then have lunch in the orchard garden.
In the afternoon, we will have an enjoyable time with a boat ride through a natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea and “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the islanders. Moreover, we also visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy and observe the pastoral life. Finally, our tour guide and driver will transfer you to your hotel in Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Cai Rang Floating Market – Orchard Garden – Chau Doc (B, L)
Pick you up at your hotel in Can Tho and start the second day of the Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days. Firstly, you will be transferred to visit the Cai Rang Floating Market. Floating market is a specialty of the Mekong delta, so coming there you can enjoy the daily life of local people and a variety of Vietnamese customs. Visit local house, fruit plantations. Have lunch in the orchard garden.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Chau Doc and visit Tra Su Cajuput Forest, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. After that, we will take you to your hotel. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 3: Chau Doc – Ho Chi Minh (B, L)
Pick you up at your hotel and continue the Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days by taking a nice boat trip through the floating village to visit a fish farm and see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish in their floating houses. Visit the Cham minority with their traditional weaving village, followed by a local Islamic Mosque. Have lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, our tour guide and driver will take you back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. End the Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days 2 Night.
- Private transportation as program
- Hotel accommodation (Check-in time: 14h00, Check-out time: 12h00)
- English speaking guides
- All entrance fees & boat trips to indicated sights
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- International flights.
- Vietnamese entry visa fee: US$25
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Maybe you are interested in Mekong Delta Cycling Tour, Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour or Mekong Delta Tour from Ho Chi Minh when you stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 60 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days 2 Night. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- If you cancel the trip 40 days before the arrival, VSE will refund your deposit.
- If you cancel the trip 39 – 30 days before the arrival, you will lose 10% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 29 – 15 days before the arrival, you will lose 30% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 14 – 7 days before the arrival, you will lose 50% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 6 – 2 days before the arrival, you will lose 75% of the full payment.
- If you cancel less than 2 days, you will lose 100% of the full payment.
Are you tempted to visit Mekong Delta, Vietnam? Why not let Vietnam Shore Excursions arrange your perfect Private Mekong Delta Tour 3 Days 2 Night? Tell us your own ideas and requests by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our travel experts will get back to you as soon as possible!
Urgent booking? Please call/ WhatsApp us at: +84913138096